Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!
To the best husband I could have hoped for.


(in Hayden's words:)

Dear Daddy:
Thank you for building me my lion fort!
I liked it when we went to go see the baby horse and the mommy horse.  I like it when we ride in tractors, too.
I love you,
Hayden












5 comments:

Misi said...

Ok, so I'm not dead either. Yeah for us. I'm catching up on things. I really really miss you guys. Oh by the way - CONGRATS on the baby thing! When are you do and stuff? You sound like you are keeping yourself busy.

Love you bunches,

Misi

Misi said...

P.S. I really know how to spell due, as in when are you due.

Misi

XYZinn said...

So cute! I love dad's! Hope you are feeling okay!

Camille said...

OK if my Ben finds out that you really live on a farm he is going to be sooo jellous! Where do you actully live? Ben grew up in Thatcher AZ so he is used to the farm life. I cannot believe that your little boy is so grown up and congrats on your new little one on the way!! Love the pictures you are taking VERY creative! Anyways it was fun to stop in and take a peek at what you guys are up to!

Dreamer said...

What a cute little man! I love seeing what you're up to too. I finally got my blog up and going. You'll have to take a gander!
Sara