Dearest Loyal Reader,
I do apologize for my absence as of late. Life has been flipped upside-down, as we have moved to THE new farm (I've talked so much about), started Kindergarten, and struggled through "life". A gas leak has made the new farmhouse unlivable (until repaired), the extreme monsoons have made the ranch roads un-drivable(until dry in the fall), and our tight (but temporary) living arrangements have seemed unbearable (at times).
The many swarms of Africanized Killer Bees have only been the icing on the cake!
SO! We've decided to "skip out of town" and take a break from it all: We're spending a couple of weeks with friends and family in Alaska.
Please excuse my extreme tardiness in informing you of my recent non-blogging-ness. I do hope you understand. I also hope you will continue in your faithfulness and regularly stop-by once again. I will be planning regular posts from the land up North (when I'm not driving a golf cart, fishing for Halibut and Silver Salmon, cruising for whales, or sea-kayaking, that is).
I hope you will forgive me for being gone these past few weeks (and months). Would it soften your heart just a little if I shared with you a piece of top-secret personal information?
Yes?
Okay, here you go...
We're having a girl!
Yours Truly,
The Farmer's Wife
PS: Fear not, there IS a light at the end of the tunnel. Things are progressing, and the new farm will be lovely. Many times, living on a farm is not for the faint-of-heart.
6 comments:
I'm so glad you are back, I love reading your posts. You have such a talent for writing. A girl, how fun. You'll love doing her cute hair, that is the best. Keep up the post, I check in all the time.
My withdrawal shakes have stopped, welcome back to the blogging world. Life on the Farm is never dull for you all. Please bring some sun when you come north.
And yeah - a girl, its a great combo - I love how Seth and Sydney get along. He is gentle and patient with her and she just wants to climb all over him.
Congrats that you are having a girl! I have to say though....you scared me a little in the first part of your blog entry! Have fun on your trip!
Shay
Congratulations...on the new farm, Kindergarten, and A GIRL!
Congratulations! I hope you have a good time in Alaska, that the new farm is fabulous, and that everything else works out perfectly!
Congrats, you guy's. By the way Nancy I sent you a happy birthday email but it came back undeliverable. Hope it was fun. Love you guys. Check us out too. Have so much fun up north.
Misi
Post a Comment