Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sunday Morning Photo Shoot

Ella at 5 months old.




































9 comments:

Fullmer Family said...

These pictures of little Ella-Girl are so sweet! I love those little creases around her neck and shoulders, so cute and perfect for nibbling. :) I'm so happy we finally had the chance to meet!
And those frogs below! Wow!! Now I'm extra mad that Ben banned me from your farm! :) Ha ha, just messin Ben, sorta!

Anonymous said...

My goodness.. she has grown and still a cutie

Kim said...

Oh my goodness! I love her shoulder creases too!! Adorable. So so cute! :)

Kristal said...

Look at the huge smile! She is adorable :)

Dana said...

Only 6 more days and I get to hold this spunky one. whoooo hooooo.

Annie M. said...

How can you not just smile all the time seeing that cute face? She's gorgeous just like her momma!

Diana said...

Oh my but she is adorable!! I love that first picture!

Ashley said...

She looks like Ben, only cuter! :)

jessi said...

she is the cutest thing.