Monday, September 28, 2009

Busted!

Ella, caught red-handed.
Whenever it gets reeeeally quiet.....
...and nobody has seen Ella for a while....
I can usually walk into the bathroom and find her sitting next to the toilet paper.
Sometimes she's unrolling it. Sometimes she's eating it. And sometimes she is looking for the extra stash behind the toilet (above).
At eight months old, she already KNOWS she isn't supposed to be playing with it. The other day she spotted me coming down the hall and tried to close the door before I could get into the bathroom to stop her. That's when I realized "She's pretty FAST when she wants to be!"
* * *
The most recent discovery was when I found THIS in the bathroom. However, the guilty party had already fled the scene of the crime:



Upon further investigation, though I discovered THIS incriminating evidence:



I decided to go forensic and snap some pictures for documentation.



4 comments:

Fullmer Family said...

So cute. How can that little Ella face ever get into trouble! It's irresistible!
And Hayden with his Giant Gorilla Baby!! He kills me! ha ha.

Dreamer said...

Oh dear, not the toilet battle. I feel for you girlie, I feel for you!
You need a full time toilet guard like I do! Wonder where I can find one of those

Chatty Natty said...

Ok, I'm loving the last photo!

Barmore Family said...

I have that same problem with William. I always no where to find him. We are working real hard on keeping the door closed.