(He still sleeps with it.)
* * *
Dear Teddy,
I hope you know that I only regularly wash you in the washing machine as a favor, so that you stay smelling fresh and clean.
You did NOT have to freak me out by sitting up and staring at me when I reached to open the dryer and get you out after your usual "blow-drying" session.
When you do things like that, don't you realize that it takes me back to my childhood days and makes me believe (once again) that teddy bears are alive (thus, touching my heart with just a wee bit of guilt)?
Thankfully, that guilt only lasted for a second (until I snapped out of temporary fantasyland and remembered that I am an unbelieving adult now).
...wait...then, why am I writing a letter to a teddy bear?
(DOH!)
STILL.....
Don't let it happen again!
1 comment:
Too funny!!
When my grandsons spend the night they turn my doll to face the wall because they don't want her to watch them undress and their 10 and 12 :)
Post a Comment