Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Pass The Honey, Honey!"


Bothered by seaonal allergies?

Did you know that if you eat local honey, your body will build up an immunity and you won't suffer from allergies anymore? A few days ago we bought a bunch of Local Raw Wildflower Honey, honey which was made by bees that gathered their "honey-making" ingredients from the wildflowers growing all around the farm.

I know of people here who will start eating a teaspoon of honey everyday (on their breakfast toast, etc.) and they swear by it.

Just another example that God really HAS provided cures for our ailments all around us in Nature. Now, I am NOT above popping some Advil for a stinky headache, but I also think it makes our bodies very happy to "mix it up" with some natural cures as well.

"Leave the Claratin in the cabinet, and pass ME some more of that HONEY!"

3 comments:

julie said...

What an interesting thing! Hmm. I'd rather have honey on my toast than have to swallow a little pill. Hmmm. I wonder where I can find me some local honey.

julie said...

Thank you for the comments on my blog! I'll have to check out those honey links.

Adrienne of Noon To Two and Handmade By Ade Etsy Shops said...

It's TRUE. My husband starts this time of year, each year and springtime isn't so tough on him.