We decided to take a Sunday drive up the canyon (about 10 minutes from the farm).
We ended up being silly and capturing some fun times together.
...then we met with friends and whipped up some home-made ice cream!
"You're right, Shanda....the secret is the Mexican Vanilla!"
(Sh-h-h-h-h-h.)
It was nice to finally have some pictures WITH Hayden since I'm usually the one behind the camera.
~Photos by Ben
5 comments:
These are the coolest pictures, It looks like a fun day. You guys are so cute. What a beautiful place. Hey remember to keep your eye out for anyone single. I will travel. lol
So cute Vera. I love the one of you two laughing together on the top. I don't think I have ever seen your hair so dark. Love it!
ADORABLE!!! I like the family photo in the upper left, too.
You're hair is so much longer. It's really cute!
Thanks for your nice words, everyone!
Post a Comment