The Farmer plays golf today at a local course!
And since:
1.) I don't have a baby-sitter, and,
2.) He is playing in a private tournament
I get the privilege of staying home with His Majesty.
We get to:
1.) Do laundry
2.) Take a nap
3.) Eat snacks
4.) Watch Sprout®
5.) Read Dr. Seuss
Try not to be jealous!
(Someday I will be WITH him....Ben recently bought me a cotton-candy PINK golf glove.)
PS: Isn't he good? Jimmy (volleyball buddy) used to work for the Seattle Tribune...now he designs sports logos and T-shirt layouts for College Teams. We like to brag about our talented friends...so that we can show pictures like THIS:

(Click to enlarge)
That's Jimmy (front and center) with my hubby, Ben (smiling to the RIGHT of Jimmy) winning the GOLD with Team Alaska at Arctic Winter Games (That's TWO different links). "Hey Tulip: We thought you (and the other volleyball buddies) would like this!"
* * *
And HERE'S a picture of my "Hottie-Hubbie" at 23 years old,
coaching High School Volleyball for Chugiak High in Anchorage...

I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment