Check out this photo I snapped while at a Golf Course in Anchorage.
(I'm pretty impressed with myself on this one...I must say!)
...and NO editing whatsoever! The sun came out for about 20 minutes, which was when this fox decided to come up to me. Priceless!
4 comments:
What a lovely photo. Foxes are such beautiful creatures. I have never seen one this close up. Thanks for sharing.
http://starteachnewdaywithasmile.blogspot.com/
WOW!!! Look at the size of that thing. What a great adventure!
That is sooooo cool. How close did you get to it?
I was very close....he came right up to me. He probably thought I was going to feed him.
There was a momma bear and two baby cubs between holes 15 and 16, but they didn't come out that day. I was okay with that, though, since my golf cart went about 5 mph and I can't run very well while pregnant.
Post a Comment