How can you live in farm country and NOT go to the pumpkin patch?
You can't...you just HAVE to go.
So we did.
We went to Apple Annie's, the local hot spot...
Where we munched on Kettle Corn and fresh-from-the-orchard-apples.
We went on a hay ride, picked a pumpkin and paroosed the gift shop.
The corn maze was an adventure: we had to answer trivia questions about farming and corn in order to find our way through the maze.
I was a little nervous.
(You would be too...look at THIS picture of the maze!)
Especially since the week before, some kids got lost in the maze and a full-fledged man-hunt was issued.
I am happy to announce that we made it through the corn maze.
I was relieved!
5 comments:
green with envy I am. Love the sunflowers.
looks like fun! a lot warmer than here in CO!! how are you feeling??? i want to see prego belly pictures!!!
Sounds like such a fun day!
We went to Schnepf Farms and had an awesome time with their Grandpa. Looking at your blog always makes me want to go live on a farm!
That looks like so much fun. I love Fall.
Post a Comment