Congrat's to you all. She even looks like she is smillng. Nancy, be honest. The first time you saw Hayden after holding Ella, didn't it seem like he grew a foot or so? Great choice of names.
I'm laughing at myself, though. As I scrolled down I saw the title for the "Strip It" post, and being totally focused on that pretty baby, I thought I had missed a post entailing the stripping of membranes!
11 comments:
Congratulations! She is gorgeous! Hope all the family is well.
Mariah
What a sweet sweet picture! I'm so happy for you... all of you! ;) Happy Birth Day, Ella!
Congrats to you all she is BEAUTIFUL wishing you all the best.Love Ya Amber
Welcome to planet Earth Ella. You are already off to a good (healthy) start!
Auntie Courtney
What a gorgeous baby... congrats to all of you.
she's a keeper.
Congrat's to you all. She even looks like she is smillng. Nancy, be honest. The first time you saw Hayden after holding Ella, didn't it seem like he grew a foot or so? Great choice of names.
Congratulations!!! She's so beautiful. :)
She's so pretty!
I'm laughing at myself, though. As I scrolled down I saw the title for the "Strip It" post, and being totally focused on that pretty baby, I thought I had missed a post entailing the stripping of membranes!
Congrats to all of you!
Oh dear, Kristal....
Rest assurred that there are just some things that would NEVER make it onto the blog!
:-)
Congratulations she is a beautiful baby!!!
(I love your blog, it is so fun to hear your farm life stories.)
Post a Comment