Monday, February 16, 2009

The Price


The GOOD news:  2nd pregnancy and (still) NO stretchmarks
woo hoo!


The GOOD news:  No more painful ribs and acid reflux


The GOOD news:  Only 10 pounds of lasting pregnancy pounds gained
(I know, you hate me...every one reminds me)


The BAD news:  20 pounds of extra weight BEFORE the pregnancy.



The Truth:  I now have 30 pounds to loose.

bummer.


*I thought that if I put a tracker on the top of my blog for the whole wide world to see EVERY DAY then maybe I'll be more motivated to get it done faster.  Thanks for being a part of my accountability.


The BEST news:
I get to snuggle with THIS:





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And she's worth every ounce.

Dreamer said...

Dang, I can't believe how much i want to snuggle that baby of yours. I think I'm in love with her and I've never even met her. How can that be? Strange.

Adrienne of Noon To Two and Handmade By Ade Etsy Shops said...

So, how's this tracker thingy work? Can you fib to feel better? ;) Sometimes that's a necessary evil.

I'm a over a year after having my "baby" so my excuses are wearing thin. Actually, I've been very good about walking my treadmill. (loooong winter up here in NY!) Always looking for something to keep me motivated. Interested in keeping each other on track?

ps. I'm still not totally convinced Ella isn't a doll. She's too perfectly precious. Good work Mommy. You're two for two!

Arrington Family said...

Good gravy you and Ben have beautiful babie, Nancy. She really is a doll. I'll watch your weight tracker and compare with my own, I have about the same amount to lose from sheer stress eating!! (I've done it everytime I've had a 2 year old) marks going to be 3 next month, so I've started my FIRM, Turbo Jam and treadmill. GO US!!!