DUH!!!!!!!!! the tires are so that after the tornado, when your "house" is upside down in the next county, you can tow it back to the trailer park!!! JEEZ lady, don't you know nuthin??
Ha!! Love the anonymous comment almost as much as the picture! I have to be honest and let you know that I have emailed friends links to your blog just because it is so darned funny! :0)
5 comments:
They say it keeps the wind from rattling the tin roof...
tacky looking if you ask me :)
Kinda like using a blue tarp to prevent leaks under snow/ice kept down with cinder blocks. I don't think either is up to code.
That is too funny! You find the best redneck pictures! Keeps me laughing.
You think it has anything to do with lightening?!?! still laughing.
BTW, our purchase offer was accepted! Can't stop smiling. Now we can "farm" together. I'll try to keep you posted, but if I'm missing, you know why.
Adrienne
DUH!!!!!!!!! the tires are so that after the tornado, when your "house" is upside down in the next county, you can tow it back to the trailer park!!!
JEEZ lady, don't you know nuthin??
Ha!! Love the anonymous comment almost as much as the picture! I have to be honest and let you know that I have emailed friends links to your blog just because it is so darned funny! :0)
Post a Comment