Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kitchen Aid


Ella at 6 months old.


Ella is getting curious about what I do during the day...
And it just so happens the kitchen has good lighting for snapping pictures.

By the way, Ella got her ears pierced three days ago.













Doing the deed:
I held her still while two ladies each grabbed an earlobe and counted to three.




30 seconds later: to prove she wasn't upset for very long:

3 comments:

Heather Bower said...

She is so cute. I love the earrings. Way sweet.

Adrienne of Noon To Two and Handmade By Ade Etsy Shops said...

Hi again Nancy!

6 months already?!?!

Adorable earrings. I should have done all my babies. First one didn't go so well for me and so I chickened out for the other two girls. Now my oldest (8yrs) wants them again. :) The other two are still doubtful.

Hope all is well. I'll be trying to keep up a bit on here again. Good to be back.

Adrienne

Kristal said...

What a cutie! Oh yeah, and happy birthday to you!