"How do you say BIG MAC en espanol?"
We live 30 minutes from the border to Mexico. The border town is called Douglas. It's so close that when you're going to Wal-Mart, if you forget to turn right, VOILA! You're in ME-HE-CO! "No hablo espanol." When you walk into Wal-Mart, there is a "peso exchange rate" on the door. I am proud to say I know the exchange rate. 11.40:1. Might I be TRI-lingual soon? "Bien Sur!"
Anyway, Douglas is the nearest town (and by "town" I mean an area with more structures than one gas station, a post office, and a bar.) Douglas is in NO way a city or booming Metropolis. Now, that said....in Douglas there is a Super Wal-Mart and TWO Micki-D's. TWO! The entire town is, like, two blocks! Does anyone feel like Wal-Mart and McDonald's are trying to take over the world together?
No comments:
Post a Comment