Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Farm Boys

~By Nancy

Here are a few special moments (frozen in time) of the boys that mean so much to me.

*     *     *

"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand...and melting like a snowflake.
Let us use it before it is too late!"
~Marie Beyon Ray


Sweet Boys



Learning the Ways of the Farmer



Daddy's Shadow



2 comments:

Dana said...

I can send you tons of our snow and then the moment will last longer. haha. going crazy here in AK.

. said...

Hang in there....you can make it through!

Just think how lucky you are (I know that's the LAST thing you want to hear right now):
Hayden has only had the opportunity to make ONE snowman in his life. Instead, I have to bust out the play-doh once in a while so that he can make an occasional snowman.

Not the same, but the best I can do when he says, "Mommy I REALLY want to make a snowman today."