Oh, I love it, her bib is as big as her entire torso! Ah, the newnes of life. If I didn't already have 4 I might be tempted to have just one more, I just can't resist those tiny hands. And oh, how she must smell. *sigh* Sniff her once for me, will ya!
that is not Ella, that is a doll you gave Ben to practice dressing a baby girl with. You cannot convince me that that is not a doll, okay, I might believe you and in that case you need to send a picture of her to American Doll for their next addition.
5 comments:
I actually thought Ella was one of those "Real" dolls! She's so very precious.
Just found your blog and I must follow! You are living my dream. I'm living in the suburbs in NYS, but will some day own a farm of my own. I will.
Oh, I love it, her bib is as big as her entire torso! Ah, the newnes of life. If I didn't already have 4 I might be tempted to have just one more, I just can't resist those tiny hands. And oh, how she must smell. *sigh*
Sniff her once for me, will ya!
Wow.. she sure is growing fast.
So THAT's what a baby girl looks like!!! She is adorable. The Hockenjos clan wants to say welcome!!!
that is not Ella, that is a doll you gave Ben to practice dressing a baby girl with.
You cannot convince me that that is not a doll, okay, I might believe you and in that case you need to send a picture of her to American Doll for their next addition.
Post a Comment