What's it like to go from "Family in the Suburbs" to "Farmer in the Dell?" Welcome to the journal of our adventures in farm life!
T O O Funny!
You guys are so funny!! :) Come to AK - you can find this sorta "classy" stuff all over!! Ha ha ha.
One of these days I will have my camera with me when I see the "homemade" camper cruising around Anchorage - just because you can build a shed does not mean its a good idea to put it on your truck bed!!!!! It even has a chimney
Hahahahaha. Priceless.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
T O O Funny!
You guys are so funny!! :) Come to AK - you can find this sorta "classy" stuff all over!! Ha ha ha.
One of these days I will have my camera with me when I see the "homemade" camper cruising around Anchorage - just because you can build a shed does not mean its a good idea to put it on your truck bed!!!!! It even has a chimney
Hahahahaha. Priceless.
Post a Comment