~Photos by Nancy
Laughing and snacking on garden tomatoes of red,
Ignoring the phone and letting it ring,
Being with girlfriends and learning new things.
These are a few of my favorite things.
(Okay, it's redundant, but I don't care! It's hard to make sentances tell a story AND rhyme too!)
Anyway....
"Thank You, Shanda and Rayna...for teaching me how to bake bread and for being my friends."
4 comments:
This post made me want to desperately come and visit you.
Nancy,
I just got done talking to your cute husband, and had a good laugh. He thinks you are terrific, and I say anyone who can be married to any of the Brannon boys must be a saint!!!Especially down on the farm!
I googlemapped your farm, and it is a loooonnnngggg way from Alaska.
I love your blog, and the photos are fun. You are quite creative. Ben's a lucky boy.
I am working as a photographer now, and this is my website.
paulapettijohnphotography.com
You can see some of Ben's cousins on there. Would love to meet you, so come visit!
Ben's Auntie,
Paula
Those rolls look so good. Did you make them yourself? I need the recipe.
Hi, me and my mom were looking at your website, it is so cute! That bread you ladies made looks amazing! I was so sad when my mom said that you guys were going to go to Bizbee without me. But i hope you all have a bunch of fun! Be sure to tell me all your crazy "hippie" stories!
Love Shaelyn
Post a Comment