Saturday, December 29, 2007

Reminders During A Day At The Beach

We decided to spend a day near the ocean. I must say that the beaches of the Northwest are quite chilly this time of year!

Brrrrrr!

Throughout the day, as I snapped my pictures, I was reminded of how beautiful life is. This may be a little cheesy, but I'm going to have some fun.

Here are a few images and "life's little reminders" that we captured today. I think they are good reminders for everyone.



"Walk softly, and carry a big stick; you will go far."
~Theodore Roosevelt






"Keep those most important in your life close to your heart."
(Ben and his mom)




Always keep snacks handy!





" Got Milk?"





Puget Sound is cold and windy in December....wear a scarf (especially if your Mother-in-law made it for you for Christmas).
*Okay, that's my own two cents, but it's a true statement!*





"Little boats should keep close to shore."
~Benjamin Franklin




" When walking in high places (like on TOP of the Deception Pass Bridge), don't look down!"








And Remember....




















"Falling (off a 300-foot bluff) can be deadly!"


(Words to live by)

* * *

1 comment:

Annie M. said...

Brrr Vera! Just looking at that makes me cold! It looks like you are having a lovely vacation with your in-laws!