
Sound the trumpets....
We are on vacation!
We have taken a 2 1/2 week break from farm life to visit family in Washington state. Where the farm is about 30 minutes from Mexico, our vacation is taking place 30 minutes from Canada. Life is full of extremes.
We are on an island north of Seattle. There is SO much I want to blog! Hopefully I will be able to find a way to download the pictures off my camera, eventhough I left my USB cable at home.
Isn't this picture (above) pretty? This is the Deception Pass Bridge which we have to drive over in order to get to the island. It's only a few miles away from the house we're staying at.
Lovely.
So far we have:
Lounged around
Eaten food
Watched movies
Opened presents
Eaten
Walked along the beach
Made Candy
Driven to a really old restored lighthouse
Visited the movie location for "Practical Magic"
Battled at Ping Pong
and
Crashed (toy) helicopters
* * * * *
I still need to get Canada to stamp my passport....
More blogs to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment