Friday, September 19, 2008

Dear Hayden:
Why is it that you have to grow and change so quickly?
I feel a need to steal pictures of you every day...
To fill my memory card with little moments in time;
Holding them close to my heart forever!
If I don't do it, then I'm afraid I'll miss something.
Tomorrow, you will be different again:
Changing faster and faster,
Growing bigger and bigger.
I know you ask me everyday if you will "be 6 tomorrow..."
I'm glad we have another year until then.
Will you please slow down before we have to choose a college?


PS: When you get a little older I WILL teach you how to work the sprayer on the hose, so you can finally beat Daddy at a water fight!
PPS: I'm STILL trying to figure out what color your eyes are. This is a difficult thing I face every time I have to fill out a questionnaire or legal application for you. Hazel...Brown...It changes often due to lighting and what you're wearing. (Your eyes remind my of those crazy hippie "mood rings.") Will you please make up your mind, and let me know what you decide?
Love you forever,
Mom



"What's in there?"







"I'm comin' for YOU next....with the hose!"

1 comment:

Heather Bower said...

Cute how you leave little letters for him. He'll charish them when he gets older. You're a sweet mommy. They do get big so fast, it's so sad.