Friday, December 28, 2007

"Oh, There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays..."

"Daddy, will you read me a story?"


The Princess wears Pink!


We feasted on TWO turkeys: one was fried in the shop....



...while the other one was baked in a bag.


(Joe tried to pick the turkey up in order to get some gravy drippings, but the bottom fell out!)
"Nice try, Joe-Martha!"



But who needs two turkeys, when you can feast on watermelon?



Ping-Pong tournaments.



"I will help you up the stairs, my princess..."

(This game went on for hours!)



Good times with Glo-Stix!



Cousin-Buddies!



Apparently, a new series of STAR WARS books has been released!




Watching TV from under the ping-pong table (While the tournament was in progress)!



Mommy and Hayden

(I'm not sure when this was taken....why didn't anyone tell me about these until I downloaded the pictures?)



New Curious George monkey jammies for Christmas.

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictues, I really love the one of you sleeping. :-) I love the PJ Christmas tradtion we do it with our kids and they love it. Happy Holidays. :-)

love
Heather Bower