Here are a few "stills" while visiting a friend's neighboring ranch...
"Thanks for asking us to feed your horses and pets while you vacationed for the weekend. I hope you don't mind me stealing these shots while we were there (I just couldn't help myself)!"
Just a reminder: "There is beauty all around..."
Mailboxes on a country farm road.
The entrance to SO many driveways.
Blue skies and sunshine.
6 comments:
THESE pictures are STUNNING!
Great pictures. My favorite is the pitchfork.
So serene - need a city slicker to laugh at?
Love your pic's AND the recipes. I linked over here from my daughter's blog 'Texas Mom'
I grew up on a farm and it might be hard work but its the good life.
Enjoy and keep the pic's and recipes coming... I'll be back
the mailbox photo is so charming!
Your pictures are great. I just love Fall in Arizona. I am so excited for it. I LOVE IT.
Post a Comment