What's it like to go from "Family in the Suburbs" to "Farmer in the Dell?" Welcome to the journal of our adventures in farm life!
AWESOME! Chris served in Wasilla. He said he spent the most time on the Kenai Peninsula, close to Soldatna. We are sooo jealous!
Nancy!! I found you via Brittany's blog! Remember me? I was the receptionist at the BL when you worked there, I finally went to school there in 2002 and I am still there in the office doing the Financial Aid...Great to see ya!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
AWESOME! Chris served in Wasilla. He said he spent the most time on the Kenai Peninsula, close to Soldatna. We are sooo jealous!
Nancy!! I found you via Brittany's blog! Remember me? I was the receptionist at the BL when you worked there, I finally went to school there in 2002 and I am still there in the office doing the Financial Aid...Great to see ya!!
Post a Comment