The team of 5-year old miniature DBacks.
I have officially entered the soccer mom club...
Which has proven itself to be more entertaining than going to a movie...
Which works out since funds are short for everyone these days and (last time I checked) going to a movie costs, like, a thousand dollars!
(This is WAY more economical, with more lasting memories and better blog entries.)
Watching the 4 coaches teach 12 kids Tee-Ball reminded me of what it must feel like to try to herd a large group of kittens. The good news is that Hayden WOULD have made it to second base, but when they told him to "keep running" he ran from 1st back to Home plate. My PERSONAL favorite moment was when he walked up to bat while waving at and blowing kisses to all his "fans" in the bleachers.
So after his very first Tee-Ball game of his life, I thought I would pass along some words of wisdom to Hayden:
5 comments:
LOL watching those kids play sure is entertaining.. I try not to miss any of the games my grandsons play
This is too funny. Great commentary. Backwards hands was my favorite.
Oh, and I read you in my Google Reader, came to your site to post comment . . . LOVE THE MATCHING MUSIC! Usually I'm not a fan of music, but this is great!
Adrienne
Hahahaha LOVE that! Esp the singing! (ooo and look...my word verification is "thomast" like the train. Just for Hayden ;P )
How fun! :D Today Landon who has yet to turn 2 (July) was throwing a little football around and throwing it better than his much older sisters. :D Boys are fun! :D
That last picture was way too cute... of him singing.
Post a Comment