
We found THIS parked down the road from the ranch over the weekend.
I don't know about YOU.....
...but if I see an old rusty suburban (with missing doors) toting a spray-painted SALE sign duct taped to the side...
I turn RIGHT off the road and start looking for the yard sale!
"There just HAS to be some classy stuff THERE that I can't life without!"
I know what you're thinking: You're going to do this next time you have a yard sale.
Well, STOP-IT! I found the idea first!
* * *
Okay, but really...you have to admit that it HAS to stay in place better than those little signs on the sides of boxes. Come to think of it: you see it better, it won't blow away in the wind and nobody will want to steal it. Hmmm. Maybe there's something to this....
...Naah!
3 comments:
This is hilarious! I might have to steal that idea...But hey, I'm way up in AK so I'm really not stealing your thunder right? :) Those pix below of Ella are so cute - I love her expressive little face! ADORABLE! And great pictures!
hey nancy I never comment but I've enjoyed your blog so much you make me home sick. I need that burb to move back to AZ see if its for sale! kidding miss you all& I love the pics. Shanda
I think its a neat idea and like you said.. won't blow away :)
Post a Comment