Friday, April 24, 2009

Wiggle Worm

Three months already!



Isn't it funny how babies just can't seem to sit still?
Over-flowing and glowing with life and energy, they spend their time practicing, wiggling and learning how to move their bodies.

It's cute and everything....
...but it makes it REALLY difficult to take a clear photograph!


oh well.
(I'll keep the blurry ones, too.)




























I know I'm her mom and everything
and that my opinion is a bit bias,
but really.....
Doesn't this face belong on a Pottery Barn Kids Catalog?

Seriously.




10 comments:

Adrienne of Noon To Two and Handmade By Ade Etsy Shops said...

I think it's the complete baldness I just can't get enough of!

No, you're not bias, she's a Pottery Barn Baby.

Just adorable.

Adrienne

Adrienne of Noon To Two and Handmade By Ade Etsy Shops said...

So, I was reading through your blog and came across "if a baby girl joins our family she will be an Aida."

How's Aida become an Ella?

You always have good stories, I figured there had to be something behind this one.

By the way, we have three girls and a boy. From the first girl, if she were a boy, she'd had been a Hayden. It's my husband's grandmother's maiden name. The boy finally came along and he's . . . John! We had such a difficult time deciding on a boy's name. Matt decided against Hayden for whatever reason. My next choice would have been a jr. Matt didn't want that either. John won with many connections to both sides of our family.

You wanted to know all that, right? :)

Adrienne

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big and still cute as a button.. can I hold her?

Dreamer said...

YOu are NOT helping my baby hunger. I could just gobble her up, she is too cute for words.

Dana said...

Look at that baby buddah belly and can her eyes be anymore blue?

I get to hold a 3 week old all week - it almost makes me want.... wait, nah.

Adrienne of Noon To Two and Handmade By Ade Etsy Shops said...

Just wanted to let you know you've been nominated for an attitude of gratitude award! Thanks for such a fun blog to follow!

Adrienne

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Seriously.

Adrienne of Noon To Two and Handmade By Ade Etsy Shops said...

Not sure how else to reach you than to keep sending comments!

Just found this and wasn't sure if it would be something you'd also be interested in.

http://projectsforyournest.blogspot.com/2009/04/weve-got-website.html

Adrienne

Chatty Natty said...

Oh she's beyond Pottery Barn cuteness....especially the last one. DElicious!

Diana said...

That last one is my absolute fave! It makes me giggle every time I look at it! :D What a heartbreaker! ;)